[OTDev] QPRF editor on MAC

Pantelis Sopasakis chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Mon Sep 27 13:15:00 CEST 2010

Hi Tobias, All,
   Thanks for pointing out this issue! This is indeed a problem related to the
resolution of the screen. Me and Hampos have HD screens so the window size is
fine and BTW half of Q-edit is developed on a MAC Book. We have also tested it
on windows without any  other functional problems. We just have to resize a
bit this internal frame... So, this is a TODO for our next version!

Cheers,
Pantelis

Tobias Girschick <tobias.girschick at in.tum.de> said:

> Hi Pantelis, All,

during the OT workshop on Sunday 19th September I made a note, that the
QPRF editor might have minor problems on MAC systems. There seemed to be
an issue with (re-)sizing of window elements. Maybe anyone with a MAC
could have a look at that. I don't know if you (Pantelis) have tested it
on platforms other than Ubuntu...

regards,
Tobias

--