[OTDev] Experiments with RDF

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Wed Oct 6 16:03:50 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Nina Jeliazkova's message of Wed Oct 06 15:24:21 +0200 2010:
> All,
>
> Has anybody tried/ can recommend how to serialize/read RDF objects to/from
> JSON ?  Would be nice to compare with RDF/XML.

In my experiments serialization formats (rdfxml, ntriples, turtle, json)
had little impact on the overall processing time, the most time
consuming process was the creation of the RDF tree. But of course I would
prefer JSON over RDF/XML! Redland has the Rapper libraries/utilities for
serialisation wich work quite well and fast.