[OTDev] Errors and warnings in datasets

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:54:56 CEST 2010

Hi ,

Would the target of a ot:hasMessage be an object defined in the ontology ?
OR would it be just text literal ?

Just a suggestion .....
It would be helpful to have an class on the lines of a "logfile" (in opentox
owl). Coupled with a ot:hasLogreport (on the dataset,data-entry etc)  we
could potentially use this construct for various levels of structured log
reports for any task.
The log could cover everything from errors,warnings,messages to suggestion
for next steps etc.

Cheers
Surajit