[OTDev] Is OpenTox service registering into an ontology service? Which one?

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Tue Oct 19 16:18:38 CEST 2010

Hi Nina,

I am not sure I get the whole thing. Just to clarify. If I issue a GET
on, e.g., TUMserver/algorithm/CDK/sparqlendpoint the result would be the
URI of all ontology servers the algorithm is registered with?

Point 3) is done "automatically" on registering with an ontology
service?

best regards,
Tobias

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 16:21 +0300, Nina Jeliazkova wrote:
> All,
>
> As the answer of the question in the subject of this email doesn't have an
> easy answer via the current API, here is a suggestion (originally by Egon)
> how to extend the API :
>
> 1) Each service implements  /{service}/sparqlendpoint
>
> e.g. /compound/sparqlendpoint  , /model/sparqlendpoint , etc.
>
> 2) The /{service}/sparqlendpoint  returns on GET zero, one or mode URLs of
> ontology services, using text/uri-list   mime type;
>
> 3) Adding, updating and deleting entries is done via POST , PUT and DELETE
> to /{service}/sparqlendpoint
> (whether it will use www-form or text/uri-list as content-type is to be
> specified )
>
> Similar approach might be adopted for returning URLs of AA services , e.g.
> /{service}/auth.
>
> Any feedback is welcome.
>
> Best regards,
> Nina