[OTDev] apps.ideaconsult.net down for maintenance

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:27:05 CEST 2010

Dear All,

The scheduled maintenance of apps.ideaconsult.net has been completed
successfully and our production services are back online  since Wed
Oct 20 08:00:00 EEST 2010.

Please note that the synchronisation of the developer's database
instance (running at ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg) with the production one is
still in progress. The developer instance of our webservices will be
back online as soon as this synchronisation is completed later this
morning.

Kind regards,
Vedrin