[OTDev] [BlueObelisk-discuss] Quixote project for computational chemistry and future possibilities for Blue Obelisk

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 10:13:23 CEST 2010

All,

I am forwarding this message to OpenTox developers list since it is very
similar to what OpenTox project (http://www.opentox.org)  is about.

Perhaps we can collaborate with reusing/extending existing OpenTox REST
services with similar functionality and sharing experience with development
of  web services based on RDF .