[OTDev] R interface for OpenTox services

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Fri Oct 29 13:00:25 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have talked at the final Sensitiv meeting with a Bioinformatician who
would be interested in using OpenTox services from R. I am sure that
this is possible, but it would require some efforts to map R's
datastructures (data frames, ...) to OpenTox datasets. Unfortunatly I
cannot devote much time to this - are there any volunteers?

PS: This should not be a top priority for the next year, but having a R
could increase our user base in the statistical community. It could be
also attractive for the integration of pathway and -omics tools.