[OTDev] IQPC Predictive Toxicology Conference; drug discovery

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Nov 10 05:33:49 CET 2010

Dear All:
We will have an OpenTox seminar at the IQPC (Pharma IQ)  Predictive
Toxicology conference taking place in London 23-24 Feb 2011, in which we
will present on recent developments with regards to OpenTox
interoperability advances, and particularly to support of collaborative
drug discovery projects.  Also of interest to the increasing support by
OpenTox of in vitro methods is a significant program on stem cell
technology.  I provide a link and attached pdf from Pharma IQ on the event.
Barry

Pharma IQ is delighted to announce the date for the 3rd Annual
Predictive Toxicology Conference which will help you to increase the
accuracy of drug safety testing through the integration of advanced
prediction methods, including stem cell based assays and screening into
your safety evaluation strategy. The main conference will take place in
London on 23rd-24th February 2011 and new for this year, there will be a
pre-conference focus day on 22nd February 2011 dedicated to the use of
stem cells as a tool to enhance predictive toxicology.
http://www.predictivetoxicology.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=394530