[OTDev] Ontology service

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Fri Nov 12 11:33:29 CET 2010

Dear All,

as next Monday's SWDT agenda contains "Ontology Service Specifications &
Development - feedback and discussion", and Barry asked us to organize
the feedback, it would be great if people could give some feedback
either here on the mailing list (as Nina already did), or in a direct
mail to Andreas Karwath or me.
The slides from last Monday's meeting can be found here:
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/framework-design/ontology-service/view

best regards,
Tobias

Email: tobias.girschick at in.tum.de