[OTDev] Datasets with Features for multi entity relationships ?

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:12:16 CET 2010

Hi Christoph,

Scrolling through the mile long RDF file - I could barely make out
whats going on ! Could you please outline in a graphical/intuitive
description as to what exactly is implemented in the RDF ?

Also I have a question about mutually common relationships like MCSS.
MCSS is common to both compounds (being compared). So in your
representation would it be necessary to represent the relationship
twice ? That is once for each compound - or can it be represented just
once and be associated with both compounds ?

Regards
Surajit