[OTDev] Validation against confidential data

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Thu Jan 20 17:12:32 CET 2011

Dear All,
   After a meeting we had today with Nina, Martin and Andreas M. we
arrived to a first approach to the use case of model validation against
confidential data. The proposal is attached and seems to be a good basis
for a first implementation. This will

Best Regards,
Pantelis

PS. doc file also attached for backwards compatibility with deprecated
software.