[OTDev] Validation against confidential data

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Sat Jan 22 15:25:32 CET 2011

Hi Barry,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 19:39 +0100, Barry Hardy wrote:

> Christoph & All:
> I would like to support this point strongly: IMHO it would be much more
> beneficial at this stage to invest in making local installations of
> OpenTox easier to carry out and well supported, than in too much effort
> on complicated A&A solutions, although we certainly keep working on the
> latter as an innovation development for the future.

Local installation is important in my opinion too and would be good to
have a page on the OpenTox web site providing corresponding
documentation including links to our CVSs. Some implementations require
certain configurations that might be tricky for people that need to run
OT web services locally. As a starting point I think we should start
working on that documentation. Do you suggest some specific page on the
site to provide that? Maybe Development > Documentation > Local
Installation ?

Best regards,
Pantelis