[OTDev] OpenTox Workshop for Developers

Roman Affentranger roman at douglasconnect.com
Mon Jan 24 14:09:04 CET 2011

Dear all

We are planning to hold an Developers-oriented OpenTox Workshop this spring
in Sofia, Bulgaria. This technical workshop will cover how  to use the
OpenTox framework to develop services and applications and will provide
hands-on experience with the developers of OpenTox.

We set up a Doodle to select the most appropriate week to hold the workshop.
Possible dates are the first two weeks of April and the first two weeks of
May (note that the Doodle contains entries only for the Monday's of these
weeks. These Mondays, however, are meant to represent the whole weeks).

If you are interested to attend the workshop, please indicate the week(s)
that would work best for you in the Doodle at
http://doodle.com/sa386zz3xvzahbhk.

Best regards

Roman

--