[OTDev] OpenTox Workshop for Developers

Roman Affentranger roman at douglasconnect.com
Mon Jan 24 16:16:45 CET 2011

Dear Egon

Thanks a lot for your reply. I understand if you can't attend because of too
many other meetings (it seems ToxBank is going to be heavy in this regard,
in particular when it comes to virtual meetings). It's nice to get also
negative feedback, this way we know we don't have to run after you to see if
the announcement caught your attention...
Hopefully some of the other Bioclipse developers can make it!

Best regards,
Roman