[OTDev] tomcat 7.0.6

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:29:41 CET 2011

Hi Egon,

On 26 January 2011 14:17, Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hej Vedrin,
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Vedrin Jeliazkov
> <vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The first stable version of tomcat 7.0.x was released recently. Today
> > we've updated IDEA-DEV to use tomcat 7.0.6 (it was running on tomcat
> > 6.0.29 before that).
>
> How can Bioclipse discover services running on the IDEA-DEV machine?
> Is there a dedicated ontology server, or should I do some URI matching
> for the descriptor/algorithms I get from the main onto server?

The same scheme - querying
https://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8443/ambit2/sparqlendpoint will return the
related ontology service.   The separation of the main and dev server is
deliberate, so dev URIs are not normally registered in the other ontology
service, as dev one is considered for testing only.

There is no AA protecting ontology service so far, but it is in the TODO
list and will be enabled shortly.