[OTDev] Scheduled downtime of AA services on Thu

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:47:26 CET 2011

Hi Barry, Andreas,

IDEA's production services are not AA-aware yet, so there wouldn't be
any impact on them when AA is down for maintenance. The same might be
true also for the other services involved in the workshop activities
(to be confirmed) and if this is indeed the case, then Andreas could
proceed with his initial upgrade plan.

Kind regards,
Vedrin