[OTDev] presentation/testing, IQPC London, 17.00-18.00 CET, Feb 24

barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Tue Feb 15 15:43:18 CET 2011

As a heads up to service providers, developers, testing etc.; I will demo OpenTox apps and services next week  at the IQPC predictive toxicology conference in London, 17.00-18.00 CET, Feb 24
http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=421152

I will make live use of OpenTox applications including ToxPredict, ToxCreate & Bioclipse-OpenTox integration during the presentation.

If you have anthing new you would like me to potentially highlight, do let me know!

Barry