[OTDev] New developments - Jaqpot3 is up and running

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Mon Apr 11 17:26:29 CEST 2011

Dear All,
    I just deployed the new version of Jaqpot3 at
http://opentox.ntua.gr:8080 (source code at
https://github.com/alphaville/jaqpot3 ). Certain things need to be
optimized (JVM options, MySQL server, etc). On /monitoring you can find
a monitoring facility powered by JavaMelody while on /dbstats an XML is
retrurned with statistics about the database. I will soon circulate some
instructions and cURL commands we have used for testing. Please send me
if you notice any inconsistencies.

Best Regards
Pantelis