[OTDev] Validation against confidential data

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:35:14 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Barry Hardy
<barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com> wrote:
> As part of our ongoing security, authentication and authorisation work
> applied to linked predictive toxicology semantic web resources we report a
> new OpenTox report on "Validation against confidential data" which can be
> downloaded from:
> http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/opentoxreports/opentoxreportd53

Barry, are these documents public? Have you considered uploading them
to something like Nature Precedings? (Or did I ask this before
already?) I guess there is not CiteULike or Mendeley group where I can
get an overview of all reports?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen