[OTDev] OpenTox Online Seminar: Integrating OpenTox in Bioclipse (Wed, 25 May, 15:00 CEST)

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Tue May 24 17:23:58 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have set up a wiki page with some basic instructions for tomorrow's online seminar on Bioclipse and OpenTox. If you'd like to try working with Bioclipse while attending the demonstration, there are instructions for how to download and start the correct Bioclipse version here: http://wiki.bioclipse.net/index.php?title=OpenTox_Online_Seminar

Best regards,

/Ola