[OTDev] OpenAM performance

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:04:39 CEST 2011

Yeah I intend to have an instance on all the time. But I wanted to reduce my
EBS footprint as the default footprint I had was more than the Free Tier.

So I closed the instance and have started installing from a smaller starting
instance.

Will have it up by another hour or so. (It will be lighter on my pocket)

Thanx
Surajit

P.S I will send a mail out once I load it up again.

On 6 July 2011 18:22, Vedrin Jeliazkov <vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Surajit,
>
> On 6 July 2011 15:37, surajit ray <mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I had released the elastic IP as it was trickle charging my account. (Due
> > more than 10GB EBS storage I was using.)
> >
> > Would you like me to run it again ?
> > I will set it up in another hour then.
>
> Well, not necessarilly - I just had the impression from your previous
> mail that you've deployed at Amazon an instance of your services that
> would be around at least for testing (if not for production use).
> Obviously this was a wrong impression...
>
> Vedrin

Surajit Ray
Partner
www.rareindianart.com