[OTDev] Definition of prediction results

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Wed Aug 3 11:07:12 CEST 2011

Nina,

Thanks for the clarification. I think it would greatly improve the user experience if we could add a simple definition of substructures and also to clean the output of existing services from all traces of HTML and leave the rendering to the client. Maybe this is something to discuss at the meeting next week.

/Ola