[OTDev] Q-edit

Pantelis Sopasakis chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Fri Aug 5 10:05:44 CEST 2011

Dear all,
	Q-edit is back in action - I'll put the executable file online in a
while. I attach a sample QPRF report as it is generated by Q-edit.
Please take a look before the meeting today so that we can discuss on
any issues.

@Sunil: Could you update our abstract at
http://www.opentox.org/meet/opentox2011/opentox2011qprf with the example
I posted yesterday?