[OTDev] validation search functions with model

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:05:39 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

Thank you, Toxpredict issue tracker is now updated:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3394883&group_id=191756&atid=938657

I realized there are more than one validation service, e.g. those used
by ToxCreate are different form
http://opentox.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/validation.  Given a model
URI, what would be the best way to find which validation service to
use?