[OTDev] Q-edit & Testing results

Pantelis Sopasakis chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Tue Aug 23 16:24:20 CEST 2011

Hi Christoph,
	OK, now it works more or less. Just a few comments. The posted
parameters "prediction_feature" and "dataset_uri" are not supposed to be
parameters of the model. Second, the parameters in your models appear to
not have a scope (optional/mandatory) - can you fix this. Finally, DC
properties are datatype properties - you might consider using other
OpenTox object properties like for example ot:hasSource.

Here's the output of Jena (as warnings) as it attempts to parse the
resource http://ot-test.in-silico.ch/model/255 :

Non-literal value found for property :
http://www.opentox.org/api/1.1#paramValue
URI of that value is : http://ot-test.in-silico.ch/algorithm/fminer/bbrc