[OTDev] New applications

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:36:09 CET 2011

This was for those that missed the joke called "JNU-SL". The only
"improvement" I found over my original package - was the link on top lead
to the Seascape Learning page.  Guys wake up and get a CODER.

Oh and for the record (since no one else seems to be willing to show some
spine here), Maxtox is opensource and hence no copyright. How did maxtox
become opensource ? you may ask .... so for your amusement here are the
steps
1) Maxtox is based on Opensource tools like CDK and R and Java in general.
These packages have a clause that they cannot be used in close source
projects.
2) I wrote Maxtox and hence the IP rests with me - which I have boldly
declared as open-source.
3) If JNU_SL want to claim IP they will have to answer my little 10
question test to establish that they even know what the f. Maxtox is about.

And by the way Dr Ghosh, the Rs 8,000/- check you sent me had my spelling
wrong. The bank is creating a problem eating into my productive time. And
thanx for not paying last months salary.
Sunil - You have scaled novel heights of shamelessness. May you find peace
in this life.

Hi,

Barry, I am still open to helping you guys. Call me anytime :
+919871838911. Or skype me at : surajitray

Ciao everyone

Surajit Ray
Partner
www.rareindianart.com