[OTDev] Nicki Douglas

Vladimir Poroikov vladimir.poroikov at ibmc.msk.ru
Fri Feb 10 04:31:39 CET 2012

Dear Barry,
My deepest upologies for this unfortunate news.
We will remember Nicki in our hearts forever.
Sorry that I could not come today to Zeiningen to say goodbuy to her.
Sincerely,
Vladimir

> I bring unfortunate news that we lost Nicki Douglas through a sudden
> death this week. We will have an open house tomorrow Friday 10 Feb from
> 14.00 - 20.00 at Baermeggenweg 14, Zeiningen in Switzerland so that
> friends and family will have a chance to say goodbye to her.
> Barry

Vladimir Poroikov, Prof. Dr.
Head of Department for Bioinformatics
and Laboratory for Structure-Function
Based Drug Design
Institute of Biomedical Chemistry of Rus. Acad. Med. Sci.
Pogodinskaya Str., 10
Moscow, 119121
Russia
Tel: +7 499 246-0920