[OTDev] Nicki Douglas - celebrating her life over the Fasnacht

Poroikov V.V. vladimir.poroikov at ibmc.msk.ru
Fri Feb 24 10:51:37 CET 2012

Dear Barry,

Once again, I would like to express my deepest sympathy to the fact that
Nicki is not with us today.

She was surprisingly bright and modest person.  Her work in the project
OpenTox was extremely important, but equally important was her contribution
to the creation of amazingly friendly atmosphere among the participants.

We will always remember Nicki in our hearts.

Sorry that I could not come to say her buy personally.

With the best wishes and the kindest regards,

Vladimir