[OTDev] Batch processing with ToxPredict | Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

Pantelis Sopasakis chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Fri Apr 27 14:33:07 CEST 2012

Hello Vedrin, all,
   There is some problem with our web services. It was running fine until recently when it couldn't start. I will try to fix the problem in the weekend. Maybe it is better to remove our models from the list and I will add them to the ontology server next week. So, for the time being our services are down.

Best regards,
Pantelis