[OTDev] [ANN] Small molecules, gene products and their interaction (registration DEADLINE June 6)

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:06:24 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I know it's a bit spammy but was hoping to interest some of you to
learn more about the system biology research we do in our
bioinformatics group here at Maastricht, including the pathway
analysis work being done here.

We soon have a course called "Small molecules, gene products and their
interaction" which covers EMBL-EBI databases (3 days) and pathway
research. It is jointly organized with the EBI and the EU FP7 project
diXa which does work in the area of toxicogenomics.

The full information can be found on the page below, but I stress that
the DEADLINE is June 6 already. That said, it would be a good excuse
to visit Maastricht and learn about all the cools things we do here.

http://www.nbic.nl/education/course-overview/pages3/1/coursedetails/small-molecules-gene-products-and-their-interaction/

Please let me know if you have further questions,

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher