[OTDev] Authorisation error

Pantelis Sopasakis pantelis.sopasakis at imtlucca.it
Fri Oct 4 02:14:35 CEST 2013

@Philip, All,

Some instructions on how to obtain group membership data using the OpenTox A&A API (required authentication):

#Your username:
export username=guest
$Your password:
export password=guest
export token=`curl -X POST -k 'https://opensso.in-silico.ch:443/auth/authenticate?uri=service=openldap' -d username=$username -d password=$password`
token=`echo $token | cut -c10-80`;
curl -k -v -d name=$username -d attributes_names="group" -d admin=$token https://opensso.in-silico.ch/opensso/identity/read

This will produce an output like this:

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Server: nginx/0.7.67
< Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:25:35 GMT
<
identitydetails.name=guest
identitydetails.type=user
identitydetails.realm=dc=opensso,dc=java,dc=net
identitydetails.group=member
identitydetails.attribute=
identitydetails.attribute.name=group

A more detailed report is returned by: