[OTDev] Authorisation error

Pantelis Sopasakis pantelis.sopasakis at imtlucca.it
Fri Oct 4 17:33:09 CEST 2013

Dear Micha, Philip,

Thanks a lot for the help. I think this is a shortcoming of our implementation; We had never thought that there could be multiple instances of our services wanting to create policies with the same name. This is something to be fixed. However, in order to understand and reproduce the error and tell whether it is related to our implementation or to the SSO services I would recommend that the following action is taken from Philip who has access to his account:

1. Verify that the user "filipposd" is a member of the group "member" (see my previous email)
2. Check whether "filipposd" is allowed to perform a POST at http://147.102.82.124:8080/algorithm/mlr using the authorization API. (Although if I remember well, JAQPOT will just check whether you are authenticated as all users are allowed to use our algorithms.
3. Check the logs of our services for additional error messages.

Best regards,
Pantelis