[OTDev] Hiring - job descriptions

akbar malekirad ak_malekirad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 11:15:38 CET 2013

Dear professor,

    I have
two phDs in Physiology/Toxicology and Cognitive Neurology/Toxicology and
Postdoc in Environmental Toxicology and Neuropsychology. Iam one of academic
members in  Payam Noor university  and pharmaceutical sciences research center
of Tehran university of medical sciences  and I am teaching in three different fields of study which are included
physiology , Toxicology and psychology in M.A and P.H.D levels. I also
interested in some works and researches related to environmental and food
pollution and their relationship with neuropsychology disorders. I am
interested in research to assessing pollution and removing it from industries
and factories. Another part of my interest is in searching to food pollution
that is so amazing for me .As you can see some of my researches in this subject
in my articles. On the other hand, If you need more details, I will send them
my related researches in this field for you.
Sincerely Yours
Ali Akbar Malekirad,
PhD in Physiology and Cognitive Neuroscience,
 Posdoc in Neuropsychology and Environmental Toxicology,Chief
Executive Officer of Mohit Palayesh Aria Company,Payame Noor University,Pharmaceutical Sciences Research; Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran,Iran