[OTDev] link outs in OpenTox?

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:16:33 CET 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Nina Jeliazkova
<jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 January 2014 10:45, Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Does that make sense? Does something like this already exist?
>
> Yes :)
>
> Well, at least in AMBIT - was invented several months ago to handle links to
> ToxBank wiki, ChEBI and COSMOS database (SEURAT cluster) as well as public
> databases.

What kind of links are these? That is not entire clear from me from
the below examples...

> These are usual features, with sameAs values looking like these
>
> "sameAs":"http://www.opentox.org/api/dblinks#ChEBI",
> "sameAs":"http://www.opentox.org/api/dblinks#Pubchem",

How is this used? Can I see this in action somewhere?

It looks like these are sameAs relations for features, not
compounds... also, in my immediate WikiPathways use case, it is not
sameAs-like, but partOf-like... technically that should not matter,
though...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen