[OTDev] Available for some interesting exploratory data science informatics work?

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Sat Dec 27 18:08:12 CET 2014

I am looking for a talented scientist and programmer who would be
interested in doing some hands-on work with me the next few weeks -
basically organising some data, setting up web services and workflows
supporting data analysis. Ideally you can listen to an explanation of
what we are planning to do as a next step and just program it quickly so
it works, no frills or complications needed, and come back and discuss
results and next steps again quickly. The work can potentially continue
in a flexible way or to a more permanent arrangement. The work will be
covered properly in any case by contract and paid for.

best regards
Barry