[OTDev] [ToxBank] ToxBank call this week

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Sep 11 09:08:48 CEST 2015

Are there development or data preparations items to discuss? (if so, we
can host those topics in the VM today, otherwise we can also go again
next Friday.)

For the project activities the main tasks we can discuss are:
a) case study data analysis work <- presume we can discuss today
b) ToxBank review
c) ToxBank proposals to OpenTox WG
d) preparations for ToxBank Forum meeting in London
e) preparations for final SEURAT-1  meeting in Brussels
f) preparations for ToxBank for 2016

@Emilio & All - we should probably use an upcoming VM to review some of
the above topics and the final work on the project? etc

Barry