[OpenTox] Scientists Against Malaria initiative: the story of our development journey to our initial results

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Sat Apr 16 16:47:17 CEST 2011

I presented our initial story, work and results on the "Scientists
Against Malaria" project at the BIO-IT 2011 conference in Boston, 13
April 2011, in the Collaborative Drug Design session.

OpenTox will contribute to the Scientists Against Malaria initiative
through the holistic incorporation of predictive toxicology modelling of
drug design libraries.

You can download presentation slides and poster from:

http://barryhardy.blogs.com/theferryman/2011/04/scientists-against-malaria-initiative-the-story-of-our-development-journey-to-our-initial-results.html

Barry