[OpenTox] OpenTox InterAction Meeting in Munich: program, registration

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Sun Jul 3 15:10:26 CEST 2011

Please NOTE: As we are limited to a capacity of 100 participants for the
OpenTox meeting in Munich in August, and that number is being
approached, please complete the registration form for the meeting as
soon as possible to assure a place, if you want to attend. We may have
to close registration and prioritise final places based on date of
registration completion. (There is no registration fee to attend.)

Register at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/opentox2011

The OpenTox InterAction Meeting on Innovation in Predictive Toxicology
will take place 10-12 August in Munich, Germany and finishing at
lunch-time on Friday 12 August.

A pre-conference OpenTox workshop with a focus on new tools and
applications satisfying regulatory requirements will take place on the 9
August starting after lunch.

Information on the program, abstracts and schedule is located at the
following address:
http://www.opentox.org/meet/opentox2011

best regards
Barry Hardy (Douglas Connect)
and
Stefan Kramer (Technical University of Munich)
OpenTox InterAction Meeting Co-Chairs

Barry Hardy PhD
Director, Community of Practice & Research Activities
and OpenTox Project Coordinator (www.opentox.org)
Douglas Connect
Baermeggenweg 14
4314 Zeiningen