[OpenTox] OpenTox applications and exercises

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Nov 16 11:34:09 CET 2011

We have some updated applications and exercises which you may find
interesting.

Based on our recent OpenTox 2011 workshop activities, we have set
up several demonstration applications and exercises at the following
address:
http://www.opentox.org/meet/opentox2011/exercises

We hope you could try an exercise there of interest to you and provide
feedback via the evaluation form at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/652XY7C

If you find something not clear or not working for you, please feel free
to let me know. Also, if something looks useful to you, even with
further improvements, I welcome hearing back from you what that would
be. Thanks!

best regards
Barry

Barry Hardy PhD
Director, Community of Practice & Research Activities
OpenTox Coordinator (www.opentox.org)
and ToxBank Scientific Coordinator (www.toxbank.net)
Douglas Connect
Baermeggenweg 14
4314 Zeiningen
Switzerland

Tel: +41 61 851 0170
Email: Barry.Hardy -!(at)- douglasconnect.com
Twitter: barryhardy