[OpenTox] Nicki Douglas - celebrating her life over the Fasnacht

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Feb 24 10:04:03 CET 2012

We continue to work with our great loss of Nicki Douglas to a sudden
death 6 February. At this time of year Nicki placed great value in our
taking a break from the day-to-day computer and office work to join the
population of Basel in celebrating Fasnacht. It was always a great
spiritual uplifting to share with her. This year it will run next week
in Switzerland Feb 27 - Mar 1.

For those not too far from Switzerland who would like to join us for
some activity, we have several places/meeting points planned - please
contact me via email or facebook for details
(http://www.facebook.com/barry.hardy3)

If you are in any part of the world and not be able to join us in
person, you can still consider joining us via the above Facebook pages,
where we will post many thoughts and pictures of Fasnacht and Nicki.

In both my love and honour for her,

Barry

Barry Hardy PhD
Director, Community of Practice & Research Activities
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
Tel: +41 61 851 0170