[OpenTox] Employment opportunities, Douglas Connect

barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Dec 3 09:14:18 CET 2014

Dear All:
We are recruiting for the following positions:

Scientific Software Applications Developer

http://www.douglasconnect.com/employment/scientific-software-applications-development

Research and Innovation Manager

http://www.douglasconnect.com/employment/research-and-innovation-manager

Please submit applications through the Douglas Connect web site, not to
me directly. I will also try to be available directly to discuss
opportunities and take questions.

Also, in line with our virtual organisation and business ecosystem
model, we are also interested in receiving individual developer,
consultant and organisational competency profiles for collaboration pool
consideration through the web site e.g., for virtual, part-time or
partnering opportunities.

best regards

Barry Hardy PhD
Managing Director