[OpenTox] OpenTox Founding Meeting, 16-18 CET Friday 27 March

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Tue Mar 24 18:07:52 CET 2015

Dear All:

For attending this Friday's OpenTox Founding meeting, please complete
the simple registration form available at:
http://www.opentox.net/founding-meeting

We will hold the OpenTox Founding Meeting, Friday 27 March starting at
16.00 CET, i.e., 4pm Zurich, 3pm London, 11am New York (more details below)

We will also circulate further agenda information and articles to
meeting participants before the meeting.

best regards
Barry

PS We are discussing OpenTox with participants at SOT:
https://twitter.com/barryhardy/status/580369544402743296

PPS We have also setup a form to express interest in membership, taking
a work role, joining a working group etc:
http://www.opentox.com/opentoxorg-foundation

OpenTox Founding Meeting
16.00-18.00 CET, i.e.3-5pm London, 11am-1pm New York
Friday 27 March 2015

1. Approval of the Articles of Association
2. Election of the President & Committee
3. Organisation of the Working Groups
4. Organisation of the General Assembly
5. Autumn OpenTox meetings - Europe, USA, Asia
6. Membership Fees
7. Actions

*Virtual Conference Instructions*

1. Please join the meeting at the following gotomeeting Web address:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/715561590

Meeting Password: opentox321
Meeting ID: 715-561-590

The meeting area supports desktop sharing by all participants in the
meeting.

2. You can join the audio conference call through the Website using
VOIP; a microphone and headset attached to your PC is recommended.
or
You can call in using your telephone through calling one of the
following numbers:

Australia: +61 2 6108 4655
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1403
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4294