[OpenTox] Working Group Virtual Meetings

Thomas Exner thomas.exner at douglasconnect.com
Wed Aug 19 11:02:55 CEST 2015

Dear all interested in OpenTox:

To get the OpenTox working groups started, we will organize a virtual
meeting previous to the OpenTox Euro 2015 conference in Dublin. These
meetings will be used for a general introduction and for planning the
working group sessions on Wed. Sept. 30. I set up two doodles to find
the best dates for these meetings. Please put in your availabilities for

WG1 and WG4 at http://doodle.com/8p2umzuwvte3z8a2
and for WG2 and WG3 at http://doodle.com/95ywzf8n2y7f27ry

If you cannot participate at the virtual meetings and/or OpenTox Euro
but still be interested in the activities of the groups, please contact
me so that I can send you a summary of the discussions.

And please feel free to forward this email to everyone who might be
interested in participate in the OpenTox idea.

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Thomas