[OpenTox] OpenTox and ToxBank developments

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Thu Mar 10 15:05:37 CET 2016

SEURAT is completed and EuToxRisk started. We continue to develop
OpenTox and ToxBank in various ways supporting their case studies and
data management and analysis goals supporting safety assessment. OpenTox
2.0 is on the horizon this year, and we have an OpenTox global challenge
and Hackathons launching across OpenTox USA, Euro and Asia events,
continuing the data and meta analysis goals we have discussed
frequently, based on an open knowledge community and an open and
transparent computing and data platform.

If you are at SOT in New Orleans next week, please drop by to catchup on
these developments and others (Douglas Connect stand, booth 1601). If
you are not able to make it, keep an eye on the emerging working group
and hackathon news on www.opentox.net

Hope to see you there, and/or virtually or f2f later this year!

best regards
Barry