[OpenTox Association] OpenTox Founding - technical discussions, plans

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Thu Feb 26 12:30:29 CET 2015

Dear All:
We will take a break from the OpenTox Founding meeting activity this
week and resume again Friday 6 March at 16.30 CET.

Interest has been expressed at the last meeting Feb 20 in starting to
discuss technical work and working group activity and we can include
that in discussions in March.

We also agreed to setup forms so that people could complete their
expressions of interest and to set a date for the founding meeting, and
we will do that shortly.

Barry