[OpenTox Association] OpenTox Association Founding - documents

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Jan 28 11:30:11 CET 2015

I attach here documents for:
a) current draft OpenTox Association articles - We will maintain them in
English for now, then complete translation when ready.

b) founding process - describing how we discuss, meet, decide on
founding including review and completion of articles

c) founding preparation meeting agenda, 16.30 CET Friday 30 Jan -
further meetings as needed planned to be held at same time on Fridays.

best regards
Barry

PS We will also establish asap a shared drive for the docs.

Barry Hardy
Douglas Connect GmbH
Baermeggenweg 14
4314 Zeiningen