[OpenTox Association] OpenTox Association General Assembly, 21 October

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Tue Oct 20 14:08:57 CEST 2015

We will hold the first regular General Assembly (GA) of the OpenTox
Association, 21 October, which is open to participation, both to
founding/initial members and prospective members/guests. Please accept
my invitation on behalf of the committee and community members to join
us. We have progressed plans for the working group activities in recent
months and I look forward to fruitful progress on case studies, use
cases, practices, open standards and resource and tools deployment in
the next year. An overview of the meeting is provided below.
Barry

OpenTox Association GA

Wednesday 21 October 2015, 16.30 - 18.30 CEST (i.e., starting 10.30am
East Coast US, 3.30pm London, 4.30pm Zurich)

Please login starting 16.00 CEST for verification and setup.

Agenda
1. Confirmation that the GA meeting was called according to the articles.
2. Approval of the minutes of the founding meeting.
3. Presentation of the first association activities, financial situation
and discharge of the committee.
4. Presentation of new suggested committee members and election of the
committee members and president.
5. Presentation of the new membership fee structure by the committee and
vote.
6. Presentation of the yearly budget, plans and activities, and vote.
7. Presentation status & outlook of working group 1: APIs (Christoph
Helma, in silico toxicology))
8. Presentation status & outlook of working group 2: AOPs (Stephen
Edwards, US EPA and Clemens Wittwehr, EC JRC)
9. Presentation status & outlook of working group 3: Data/Metadata
Standards (Thomas Exner, Douglas Connect)
10. Presentation status & outlook of working group 4: Deployment (Tim
Dudgeon, Informatics Matters)
11. Discussion

Background Information
http://www.opentox.net/the-opentox-association

*Virtual Conference Instructions*

1. Please join the meeting at the following gotomeeting Web address:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/715561590

Meeting Password: opentox321
Meeting ID: 715-561-590

The meeting area supports desktop sharing by all participants in the
meeting.

2. You can join the audio conference call through the Website using
VOIP; a microphone and headset attached to your PC is recommended.
or
You can call in using your telephone through calling one of the
following numbers:

Gotomeeting phone numbers:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/715561590/numbersdisplay.html

Australia: +61 2 6108 4655