[OpenTox Association] [OpenTox information] Final program is online

Thomas Exner thomas.exner at douglasconnect.com
Fri Oct 23 15:43:07 CEST 2015

Dear "member" of the OpenTox community:

In the OpenTox Association general assembly the importance of the use
cases was again underpinned by a large group of people and two new use
cases additionally to the list given below were proposed:

f) Asish, Andreas, Thomas: Data integration approaches for OpenTox
g) Ahmed: Use cases for specific endpoints from generation of data to
regulation

Two keep the momentum, I propose to have a follow-up virtual meeting in
the nearest future. I created a doodle pole to find a data and time,
which is convenient for most people.

http://doodle.com/poll/s32swgt4tdb2ftdd

This will be another joined meeting of all working groups, which will be
used to identify people interested in specific use cases, which then can
be discussed in smaller groups. I hope to "see" many of you in this meeting.

Looking forward to active discussion.
Best regards and thank you very much.
Thomas