[OTDev] Toxicology Terminology

Poroikov V.V. vladimir.poroikov at ibmc.msk.ru
Thu Apr 23 11:25:26 CEST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you that on February 9, 2009 I have sent to all of
you the first draft of the controlled vocabulary with description of terms
related to QSAR & Toxicology area, which were prepared by Sergey Novikov and
Natalya Skvortsova in the framework of our project. This information might
be useful for Harsha as well as for other people working in this field.
Maybe, it is reasonable to put this information on our public OpenTox
web-site? What is your opinion?

>From the other hand, text-mining in the toxicology field might be also
useful for the purposes of OpenTox Consortium. I personally would be
interesting to receive more detailed information about approach used by
Harsha, and discuss the possibilities of collaboration.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Vladimir