[OTDev] Broken API XML schemas on the new opentox site

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Mon Aug 31 12:44:11 CEST 2009

Dear Nina and All,

Yes some of the links are broken. I will have a look at it this afternoon.

If anyone misses contents, find broken links or anything else please let
me or Barry know.

The schema downloads is a bit different to the old pages. It shows text
or html based documents (like XML files) direct on the page. To download
these files you will find a download link at the top of this page right
under the headline.

best,

Micha